Friday, October 2, 2009

Great Networking Today at Caribou!

Bring a sack lunch to Net2Work on Monday, 5 October at Connxions, so we can continue our networking session from 12-1pm

Great networking today at Caribou. I know it was short notice for most of you to be able to make it today, so I'm giving you two weeks notice to make sure you can come next Thursday. I've reserved the back room at the Caribou on Ingersoll from 10am-12pm.

We had about 10-15 people show up for very informal networking. Ben Stone of RPO Consulting even made an appearance! No speaker or program, just meeting new people, catching up with people we already know and making great connections over coffee. I received a lot of positive feedback about the event, so that's why we're going to do it again.

For those of you who were able to make it, what did you think? I'd love to hear your feedback!

See you all Monday at Net2Work at Connxions

4 comments:

  1. Ah to bad you were not today at Central Iowa Bloggers! Cheeck my timeline on twitter @DMJoe for few info's about it... would be great to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at CIB from 7:30-9:30am - sorry we didn't connect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Suzanne - I had a great time and enjoyed meeting some of your tribe members. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Caribou networking! Liked the informal atmosphere. I'm disappointed I won't be here for the next one (Oct. 15, correct?) I'll be out of town.

    Thanks and please keep organizing these!

    ReplyDelete